Tuesday 26 April 2011

Cliche First Post

Welcome to Between Two Junkyards. For those of you who don't get the reference, I suggest you go watch The Search for Animal Chin, the seminal 1987 Bones Brigade skate video. A few years back I wrote a little piece called the Frontside Blog, something that regretfully went the way of the lapper (again, an '80s skate reference, they'll be popping up quite a bit). Now I find myself with a bit more time on my hands than I had in past, so I figure I'll give it another go.


This blog is going to revolve around a number of things, though most of it is going to be skate related. I'll likely ramble about some useless bit of trivia (a penchant developed from years of studying history), share thoughts on skateboarding in general, recount sponsor news, and maybe post a trick-tip every now and again. So, again, welcome to the blog, hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment